+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process from inside Canada

SriToronto

Aug 5, 2010
I have been given a preliminary approval from Nova Scotia central intake office and I was asked to submit all the documents within 120 days and I have done so within 50 days. My application package was delivered to the visa office on 16th June 2010. But the status of my application still shows `` Eligibility review complete by CIO in Nova scotia. Its been more than 40 days and I have not received any acknowledgement letter nor the status changed in my profile as the application received by the visa office.
Could someone tell me if it is normal to see such delay in updating the status and sending out the acknowledgement letter.
Thanks
Sri

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
depends which visa office you are dealing with. did you send your documents to visa office in buffalo? or visa office in your home country? different visa offices have different processing speeds usually. hang on there, i'm sure you will hear something good from them.

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SriToronto,

The normal waiting time period after submitting full documents is 90 days. I have also submitted full documents to Visa Office (London) on 18 June 2010 and I am still waiting a reply from them.

Just relax and enjoy your current status. Hopfully a positive reply will come from Visa Office. 8)

Can you tell us your NOC and visa office?