+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to start.

razakhan.mr

Nov 12, 2022
Greetings!

I am about to start the process of ECA for IRCC, below are the details of my education:
  • 10th Standard: : SSC (2008)
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 3 years (2008-2011): State Board of technical Education and training.
  • Bachelors in mechanical engineering: 3 years (2011-2014): Osmania University.
  • Masters in Hospital management: 2 years (2020-2022): Himalayan University.
I want to secure the highest possible marks & proper evaluation of all my documents. Below is the list of my queries:
  • A. Do I need to do WES/or other evaluation for my DME certificate as I got lateral entry in Engineering?
  • B. To acquire the more points from MHM degree, shall I go for IQAS evaluation instead of WES? (If so, I have to do evaluation for certificates till Bachelors from WES & Masters from IQAS separately?)
  • C. The above question is in regard: I am not able to find my university (Himalayan University) in the WES evaluation tool but as per my university they can do WES certification (my only concern is to get equivalent score of master’s degree from CANADA)
  • D. I have genuine experience on papers from 2014 to till date, in parallel I did masters. Does it affect anything?
  • E. My understanding is I have to pay amount for creating/getting WES reference # (for DME, BE & MHM only once for all), is it correct?
Questions may not be clear but appreciate if any experts/connoisseur can help with this and share more knowledge about the subject, apart from mentioned anything else to be added.

Best regards,
MR. R.K