+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter reply through Case specific webform

Zakafarhan95

Jul 3, 2019
Hi everyone!
I just have 1 clarification please. I submitted Letter Of Explanation for procedural fairness letter to IRCC through case specific webform.
How can I know whether it has been received by IRCC or not? Because sometimes there might be technical errors and document might not have reached to IRCC and my deadline to reply will end just within 1 week and may be IRCC will reject my application (stating that I didn't reply to IRCC within stipulate time frame). Please can anyone help?

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi everyone!
I just have 1 clarification please. I submitted Letter Of Explanation for procedural fairness letter to IRCC through case specific webform.
How can I know whether it has been received by IRCC or not? Because sometimes there might be technical errors and document might not have reached to IRCC and my deadline to reply will end just within 1 week and may be IRCC will reject my application (stating that I didn't reply to IRCC within stipulate time frame). Please can anyone help?
You should get an email from IRCC once these documents have been attached to your file.

Reactions: Zakafarhan95

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi everyone!
Go to application uploads on your CIC account to be sure they didn't make provision for you to upload it there(they usually do). Upload it there, then send another webform specifically asking if they have recieved the document you sent. (mention the name and what it's in regards to). Send it asap, don't wait till deadline.

Reactions: Zakafarhan95