+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem with final application, please help .....

azfarnazim

Feb 16, 2017
Hello everyone,
I got ITA on 8 Feb. I have 3 queries:
1. In my pre-ITA profile, I claimed points for my current job but also I mentioned about my previous job with another NOC. Now, in my checklist I see they are asking for both reference letters. But I'm having trouble to get the experience letter from my previous job which was from other NOC. My question is that now, when I submit my final application, can I remove that job as I'm not claiming any points for that? but mention about that job only in the personal log?
2. My 2nd question is that in the current EE system, we have to upload all the original documents. Should the documents have to be attested/certified or notary public? nothing is mentioned and I'm very concerned.
3. I have an Uncle, who is Canadian citizen. So, as I mentioned him in my application they asked ''Family Member Proof of Status''....Moreover, they have also asked ''Proof of Relationship''? which relationship it means?? the relationship with my Uncle??

Someone please help me..............

MauritiusS

Feb 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
AOR Received.
Jan 2021
azfarnazim said:
Hello everyone,
1. In my pre-ITA profile, I claimed points for my current job but also I mentioned about my previous job with another NOC. Now, in my checklist I see they are asking for both reference letters. But I'm having trouble to get the experience letter from my previous job which was from other NOC. My question is that now, when I submit my final application, can I remove that job as I'm not claiming any points for that? but mention about that job only in the personal log?
2. My 2nd question is that in the current EE system, we have to upload all the original documents. Should the documents have to be attested/certified or notary public? nothing is mentioned and I'm very concerned.
3. I have an Uncle, who is Canadian citizen. So, as I mentioned him in my application they asked ''Family Member Proof of Status''....Moreover, they have also asked ''Proof of Relationship''? which relationship it means?? the relationship with my Uncle??

Hi

1. If you say that you did not claim points for the other job, I am assuming that you have removed this position and re-calculated your points, and that it did not change. In that case, yes, you can remove it and include in personal history.

2. The documents need not be notarized. Just scan your original documents (in color if possible) and upload them - that's what I did.

3. Sorry I am unsure for this one. Hope some1 else can help you here.

azfarnazim

Feb 16, 2017
MauritiusS said:
Hi

1. If you say that you did not claim points for the other job, I am assuming that you have removed this position and re-calculated your points, and that it did not change. In that case, yes, you can remove it and include in personal history.

2. The documents need not be notarized. Just scan your original documents (in color if possible) and upload them - that's what I did.

3. Sorry I am unsure for this one. Hope some1 else can help you here.
Thank you very much for the info.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
azfarnazim said:
Hello everyone,

3. Your uncle's proof of status that he is a citizen
relationship proof - to prove that he is your uncle (any legal documents that can establish the relationship between you and uncle)

azfarnazim

Feb 16, 2017
vishalg said:
3. Your uncle's proof of status that he is a citizen
relationship proof - to prove that he is your uncle (any legal documents that can establish the relationship between you and uncle)
Thanks a lot :D