+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Probability to get CSQ throught ARIMA

Dec 16, 2020
HI everyone,

Could you help estimate my chanses to get CSQ throught ARIMA?

I can get VJO and I'm alredy working in Montreal 4 years as senior VFX artist with a good salary. My work visa obtained under Global talent stream
My issue that I have only 36 points because I didn't finish my education. I just have certificate that I finished 4 courses an university. Also I have a certificate that I finished proffessional courses. This certificate helps me to get my workpermits. My employer really want to help me with it.

So what do you think is it possible to get PR with it ? Probably somebody heard about similar cases.

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
HI everyone,

Could you help estimate my chanses to get CSQ throught ARIMA?

I can get VJO and I'm alredy working in Montreal 4 years as senior VFX artist with a good salary. My work visa obtained under Global talent stream
My issue that I have only 36 points because I didn't finish my education. I just have certificate that I finished 4 courses an university. Also I have a certificate that I finished proffessional courses. This certificate helps me to get my workpermits. My employer really want to help me with it.

So what do you think is it possible to get PR with it ? Probably somebody heard about similar cases.
Do you speak French at a B2 level or higher?

Here's a points calculator:
https://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-skilled-worker-points-calculator.html#gs.o8yqjs

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Well my friend, according to what we have seen so far, if you don't have enough points you aren't going to receive CSQ. If you have a VJO, most probably you will receive an invitation on the next draw but they will reject your application after your documents evaluation. All the above are regarding the non PEQ process. If you speak French maybe you are eligible under this category, but for this someone else needs to enlighten us, as I am not familiar with this program.