+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island Time Lines

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
Hello All Experts,

Is there anyone who has applied for Prince Edward Island ? What can be the time lines for to receive invite/nomination ? I applied few weeks back on 14th Nov 2015 and no response yet. Experts, if can guide on this would be really helpful.

God please help everybody who striving hard to accomplish !!! :'( Little bit dejected. Don't know what will happen.

Regards,
Tanisha.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Hello All Experts,

Is there anyone who has applied for Prince Edward Island ? What can be the time lines for to receive invite/nomination ? I applied few weeks back on 14th Nov 2015 and no response yet. Experts, if can guide on this would be really helpful.

God please help everybody who striving hard to accomplish !!! :'( Little bit dejected. Don't know what will happen.

Regards,
Tanisha.
Hi
What is your NOC? I applied in Feb 2015 and got first reply on July 2015 and got nomination in September 2015
Regards
Jahanzaib

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Just out of curiosity, what will you guys do in PEI? You do know that you have to work in the province (that nominated you) for a decent amount of time before you move out (even when you move out, you have to justify the move at the time of PR renewal or application for Citizenship)
From what I have gathered so far, PEI is only famous for farming, fishing etc.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
tejasmhaskar said:
Just out of curiosity, what will you guys do in PEI? You do know that you have to work in the province (that nominated you) for a decent amount of time before you move out (even when you move out, you have to justify the move at the time of PR renewal or application for Citizenship)
It depends what is your NOC. There are jobs available for certain fields and it is easy to get nomination of PEI. If you do not found job you can move to some other place and can justify that I have tried my best to find job but I was not able to. There is not farming and fishing only. There are call centers ,customer service and jobs in stores and restaurants. Also there are IT jobs available here. You can get idea of jobs by following below link
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/job_search_results.do?searchstring=prince+edward+island&button.submit=Search

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
mnhasan621 said:
Hello, How can I apply for PEI nominee? what are the requirements?

Thanks.
Got to PEI government website and see the requirements

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
Dear jahanzaibkh,

Exactly the point is. Thanks for the reply I am having NOC 2171 (IT). what about you ? As you shared your side you applied in Feb'15 and got reply in July'15 that means way to... God please bless me to get the nomination.

Keeping hopes. Thanks jahanzaibkh for your quick reply. God bless you.

Regards,
Tanisha.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tejasmhaskar said:
You are free to move from one province to another once landed as you please. You cannot be hindered by law. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees free movement to citizens and PR.
http://www.immigration.ca/en/immigration-wiki2/43-canada-immigration/168-mobility-rights-of-canadian-permanent-residents-under-provincial-immigration-programs.html

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
audrey888 said:
Can you please share the link again. The link above doesn't exist.
Thanks
http://www.immigration.ca/en/immigration-wiki2/43-canada-immigration/168-mobility-rights-of-canadian-permanent-residents-under-provincial-immigration-programs.html

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
PEI is a beautiful place. You will find jobs there not as many or as great but there are all kind of jobs available including IT. I have been to PEI a lot of the time and also knew some friends who worked there.

PS: I lived in Halifax, NS. This is just based on my knowledge and experiences.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Dear jahanzaibkh,

Exactly the point is. Thanks for the reply I am having NOC 2171 (IT). what about you ? As you shared your side you applied in Feb'15 and got reply in July'15 that means way to... God please bless me to get the nomination.

Keeping hopes. Thanks jahanzaibkh for your quick reply. God bless you.

Regards,
Tanisha.
Keep hopes high as new year is coming so may be people are on leaves. You will get nomination as new year starts. All the best

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
luvanuj said:
PEI is a beautiful place. You will find jobs there not as many or as great but there are all kind of jobs available including IT. I have been to PEI a lot of the time and also knew some friends who worked there.

PS: I lived in Halifax, NS. This is just based on my knowledge and experiences.
Yes I am in PEI and hoping to get job soon

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Bahamas said:
immigration.ca/en/immigration-wiki2/43-canada-immigration/168-mobility-rights-of-canadian-permanent-residents-under-provincial-immigration-programs.html
Yes we are free to move but I have heard there can be a problem when you go to renew your PR card after 2 years

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahanzaibkh said:
Yes we are free to move but I have heard there can be a problem when you go to renew your PR card after 2 years
You heard wrong. There is and has never been a problem because people chose to exercise their federal right in this regard.
You are free to go wherever you wish after landing.