+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pricipal applicant's spot at lungs in x-ray

manigr8

Mar 19, 2014
my mother, principal applicant, is an aged lady. in x-ray, a spot has appeared on her lungs. therefore, embassy has not issued visas to us, three dependants. they examined my mother for the last two years. our passports are in their possession. after each medical examination, they does not issue visa. rather, they demand another x-ray. we have been tired of it.
now we need to know can my mother, principal applicant request to the canadian high commission to give visas to the dependants........? neeed ur advise we are in limbo.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No - you can't. Your mother has to pass the medical in order for you to get a visa.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There's nothing you can really to but wait. If CIC has requested additional medicals then you need to get those medicals done if you don't want your file to be closed.

It may also be a good idea to start the process of renewing your passports since they expire so soon.

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
I assume you are trying to sponsor your mother. If there were spots in the x-ray, usually they ask for sputum tests to rule out active TB. The repeat medicals that you were referring to, were they specific tests that CIC asked your mother to undergo or did she just go through the normal medical process? In case there is a problem with the medical results CIC clearly states what further tests needs to be done. These are different from whats done during normal medicals.

As regards, passports expiring, one can simply request CIC to send the passports back to your mother so that they can get it renewed. Once the passport is renewed, you can send both (old as well as new) passports back to CIC.

manigr8

Mar 19, 2014
yes, that was specific test in which they asked for sputum culture. and they also required my mother to be examined by a pulmonologist.

manigr8

Mar 19, 2014
Seniors members of the forum kindly tell me what is wrong with my file. Because my file status is showing the following status. what does it mean........????

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
manigr8 said:
Seniors members of the forum kindly tell me what is wrong with my file. Because my file status is showing the following status. what does it mean........????

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
What it means is that you are entering the wrong information in the system...
that's all..... you need to make sure that you are selecting the right options....

What I use is Client ID... it is provided when you receive the confirmation of eligibility to sponsor (Sponsor Approval),
and this is the number provided to the sponsor... this is different than file number....

Then the Family Name of the sponsor, Date of Birth and country of Birth....

If you provide all the right information it should provide you with the updated information on the file...

Good luck,

manigr8

Mar 19, 2014
yesterday, i have received refusal letter. The immigration officer has refused our application on the following ground which is not based on true fact.
dont know what to do....?.....seniors guide me plzz
"he who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for
the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and
documents that the officer reasonably requires. You were asked on 23 December 2013
to produce the following evidence and documents within two weeks in order to have
your medical admissibility assessed.
- Undergo and complete your required medical examination.
A letter was sent to you on 23 December 2013, reminding you that this further
medical examination was required in order to complete the assessment of your
application. This letter informed you that if this office did not receive the required
evidence of compliance with our request from you within two weeks of the date of that
letter, your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was
already before the officer. You were warned that failure to provide the additional
information could result in the refusal of your ap plication.
To this date, we have received no communication from you"

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It means that your mother was asked to complete further medical tests but failed to do so. Because your mother failed to complete the additional medical tests, the entire application has been refused.