+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previous employer denying for reference letter

trinanjan.91

Apr 5, 2021
Hello,
One of previous employer that I have worked between the period March’2015 and November’2015(9months) is denying for the reference letter. Although I have the offer letter, experience letter and salary slips from that company.

Requesting your guidance and recommendations for any alternative steps.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello,
One of previous employer that I have worked between the period March’2015 and November’2015(9months) is denying for the reference letter. Although I have the offer letter, experience letter and salary slips from that company.

Reach out to your ex manager, colleagues who can provide the reference letter from their official email id. Explain in LOE, HR has denied to provide the reference letter as needed and upload any proof of that communication.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hello,

I see you posting under the EE category, of which I know little. But, I am wondering why the concern about a reference from an employer you had in 2015. Was that a Canadian employer? From your few other posts, it does not seem like it. So, why do you need or want a letter from that employment?

Also, how positive a letter would you expect? The employment was long ago and of short duration. Why did it end?

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay