+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

previous child support

tala14

Apr 9, 2012
My husband is a canadian citizen and he is now planning to sponsors us ( me & our child) under the family class.. the problem is, he didn't pay the child support court-order over a year due to he lost his job and medical conditions.. Will it affect our application about child support? if yes, what should we do to resettle this problem about child support and in what office he should go for the resettlement of payment in canada?? please kindly help us to ressolve this problem of ours.. Because we wanted to be together and our child really need his presence, love and care too..

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
again, please stop asking the same question over and over and over again. it is not going to help you get answers. give people time to answer, or better yet, have your husband call his divorce attorney (or the court that handled his divorce) and ask how he can pay back the child support he owes. i'm sure a signed check to wherever the court told him to send it will suffice.

also I highly doubt anyone here is going to tell you exactly where to go. your husband will know what he's suppose to do and who he's suppose to pay. try asking HIM!