+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

preview undeclared foreign work experience

Sansandeep

Oct 29, 2019
I am CEC express entry applicant. Before I applied work permit for canada and successful got. I have foreign experience of one year with all proofs. But when I applied for work permit before I didn’t declare this work experience and mentioned that i was unemployed.
Now for express entry, I want to claim that work experience.
Should it be okay or not? Do cic check earlier applications (work permit or study permit) when we apply for express entry?

Thank you.

Ses1

Jul 30, 2017
I am CEC express entry applicant. Before I applied work permit for canada and successful got. I have foreign experience of one year with all proofs. But when I applied for work permit before I didn’t declare this work experience and mentioned that i was unemployed.
Should it be okay or not? Do cic check earlier applications (work permit or study permit) when we apply for express entry?

Thank you.
Hi i am in similar situation what solution did u fi d ki dly help me out

xuemei

Oct 15, 2023

Thank you.
Hi in same situation. Did you mention it in your PR application?