+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

preparing new field

marbouhi

Aug 30, 2007
i have an immigration application in process. and at this waiting time i want to have a teaching certificate from Canada. i have bachelor degree in finance and management in morocco, but i want to go for teaching: French; math calculus... some thing that i can be good in. but i never teach anywhere. is that possible i can do this diplomat online to be ready. i already submit an application to W E S to have the evaluation,and i will receive it in few days.
i forgot to say that i live in USA for now!!
thanks if someone can help me

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
No worries. You can do whatever you want to do (job, study) while your immigration file is in progress. As you said you are applying for online certification course. There is no problem for that. You can do so.

marbouhi

Aug 30, 2007
thanks habib890, is this field will help, and make me save time, once being over there ,or i am just waisting time?
thank again

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
Considering that you have a genuine (well recognised) online course certificate for any profession from Canada, this will definitely be helpful for your job search in Canada in future. Employers in Canada always want to see a degree or work experiences in Canada or atleast some connection with Canada (in your case online course certificate from Canada). However, do not expect that this may expedite your PR application.