+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

prepare for Winter-To all new comers

Cutegirl

Aug 19, 2010
I am in canada(Calgary) 16 years now.

my message to all new comers-pack stuff for winter, bring lots winter clothes, summer is very nice here, winter is terrible, and we can already feel winter is on its way. i know things are much cheaper from India.

Temperature reaches below -40°

I am waiting on my nephew(jass) we will hear tomorrow, as his status changed today.
Good luck to everyone.

bilal007

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th feb
Med's Request
17th may
Med's Done....
18th may
VISA ISSUED...
5th august
LANDED..........
23 september
really -40..good..but i m coming to vancoure so hows the weather condition in january in vancoure.

lisztomania

Jul 27, 2010
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, seriously? I knew it would be cold but didn't expect -40. Is it the same for vancouver/burnaby/surrey areas? Wow, thanks for the heads up. :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lisztomania said:
Wow, seriously? I knew it would be cold but didn't expect -40. Is it the same for vancouver/burnaby/surrey areas? Wow, thanks for the heads up. :)
Yeah sure, we spend our winters in Vancouver riding through the streets with our sled dogs and shooting polar bears in Stanley Park. Last winter there was No snow in Vancouver. Didn't you watch the Olympics? They had to truck snow in from the interior to Grouse/Cypress mountain. Vancouver averages about 50 days a year where the temperature goes below freezing. -40 you may get in the Prairies, but not on the West or East coasts.

lisztomania

Jul 27, 2010
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow. Thanks for this info. Is it better to buy winter clothes there? I mean is it generally cheaper? I'm just worried about the weight of my luggage if I'm to bring heavy coats etc.