+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival service letter

Ahmahm

Jul 1, 2021
We applied for sponsorship visa they asked for our biometric in April which we did in April now today 1st July we received pre arrival service letter I don't understand what this letter suppose to do does this mean we have passed out eligiblity

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
We applied for sponsorship visa they asked for our biometric in April which we did in April now today 1st July we received pre arrival service letter I don't understand what this letter suppose to do does this mean we have passed out eligiblity
This is potentially very good news. You'll likely get decision made notification soon and things should go quickly after that.

Ahmahm

Jul 1, 2021
Thank you but on our gckey it still says in process and they have not asked for our medical yet

Ahmahm

Jul 1, 2021
Should we be worried that no medical and we got this letter we have not sent any medical paper along with our documents

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Thank you but on our gckey it still says in process and they have not asked for our medical yet
I was confused by this as well - I had my eCoPR in-hand and my gckey account still showed BG check, eligibility, and decision made processes were still all ongoing. In fact, it showed all this until just a couple of days ago, when it was suddenly updated to match the current status.

Your gckey account may not be updated as quickly as the process is moving now.