+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR

dijindineshn

Aug 15, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm new here.

I am Dijin from India. I am looking forward to apply for the PR.
I am getting bit confusion while doing the point calculation, can anyone help me out here,

Education:
1) +2
2) Diploma. 3 year from a private collage NTTF

Experience:
8 years

IELTS:
Speaking 6.0
Listening 6
Writing 6
Reading 6

Please help me to know how much point I can get

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
they were asking Canadian experience..
You don't have any so the answer will be 0 or No. Your wife may have a better score than you do. You really need to increase your IELTS scores. Canada is one of the worst places to move for foreign trained doctors if they want to continue to practice. Only a fraction of foreign trained doctors who arrive in Canada ever get licensed and the process of getting licensing means redoing your whole residency after passing your licensing exams. Would make sure you research and read a lot of first hand experience online. There are many IMGs who are surprised to discover how difficult it is to get selected to do a residency since there are limited spots left after Canadian medical students match to a residency.

dijindineshn

Aug 15, 2020
You don't have any so the answer will be 0 or No. Your wife may have a better score than you do. You really need to increase your IELTS scores. Canada is one of the worst places to move for foreign trained doctors if they want to continue to practice. Only a fraction of foreign trained doctors who arrive in Canada ever get licensed and the process of getting licensing means redoing your whole residency after passing your licensing exams. Would make sure you research and read a lot of first hand experience online. There are many IMGs who are surprised to discover how difficult it is to get selected to do a residency since there are limited spots left after Canadian medical students match to a residency.

Hi,,
Let me talk about my migration chance...My big doubt is I have completed 3 year diploma..can anyone help me with this what are the possibilities to get Visa..