+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR

dbanger00

Jun 13, 2007
I m a pakistnai national planing to visit canada once i m in canada i have no intention to go back without having a PR but i want to do all the process legally without spending a single day illegaly and free to go abroad when i want to and come back whenever i want to does any one have any idea what are the chances do i have to get my mission completed one more thing i like to add here i dont meet the requirement of skilled worker programme

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dbanger00 said:
I m a pakistnai national planing to visit canada once i m in canada i have no intention to go back without having a PR but i want to do all the process legally without spending a single day illegaly and free to go abroad when i want to and come back whenever i want to does any one have any idea what are the chances do i have to get my mission completed one more thing i like to add here i dont meet the requirement of skilled worker programme
Your chances are somewhere between nil and none. Suggest you read www.cic.gc.ca to see who can apply in Canada (spouses).

PMM