+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR process for New born baby

revimk

Aug 31, 2011
Hi,
I applied for myself and my wife for PR under CEC on february 2011, the Visa office received the Medicals from Ottawa last week, we had our baby born to us on the 30th of december 2011,here in Canada. What is his status, I have updated buffalo with his birth details, will I have to do medicals for him or will he be considered as Canadian citizen, if included in the PR process, how long will it take for me to get the PR. Kindly advice.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

revimk said:
Hi,
I applied for myself and my wife for PR under CEC on february 2011, the Visa office received the Medicals from Ottawa last week, we had our baby born to us on the 30th of december 2011,here in Canada. What is his status, I have updated buffalo with his birth details, will I have to do medicals for him or will he be considered as Canadian citizen, if included in the PR process, how long will it take for me to get the PR. Kindly advice.
Unless either you or wife has diplomatic status, then the child is a Canadian citizen. Just send Buffalo a copy of the birth certificate s/he is not included in your application.