+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR is approved but haven't received the read for Visa email yet

prasadium

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

I inquired with the CIC agent about the status of PR application and they said that my PR has been approved and the next step is to receive the ready for Visa email. It has been 10 days now and I haven't received any email. Does anyone know how many days generally it takes to get an email from such a situation?

Thanks
Prasad

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
I hope you checked your spam/junk folders as well in your mailbox. Some people have reported in past that their PPR email was in spam.

If you're sure you haven't received it yet, call CIC customer care again and ask agent to check if PPR was sent already. If he says yes, tell him that you didn't receive it and ask him to log a request to send PPR email again..good luck!

prasadium

Nov 29, 2017
I hope you checked your spam/junk folders as well in your mailbox. Some people have reported in past that their PPR email was in spam.

If you're sure you haven't received it yet, call CIC customer care again and ask agent to check if PPR was sent already. If he says yes, tell him that you didn't receive it and ask him to log a request to send PPR email again..good luck!
Thanks for the reply. I have been checking my emails in all different folders but haven't received the email yet. The last time I spoke with an agent at CIC he told me that email has not been sent yet and they don't have control over sending that email any sooner.
I will call them again to check the status of that email. I hope I don't piss them off.

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
Thanks for the reply. I have been checking my emails in all different folders but haven't received the email yet. The last time I spoke with an agent at CIC he told me that email has not been sent yet and they don't have control over sending that email any sooner.
I will call them again to check the status of that email. I hope I don't piss them off.
In a situation like this, I will be more worried about my PPR email rather than pissing off the agent.
BTW, what is your application status showing online, approved?

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

I inquired with the CIC agent about the status of PR application and they said that my PR has been approved and the next step is to receive the ready for Visa email. It has been 10 days now and I haven't received any email. Does anyone know how many days generally it takes to get an email from such a situation?

Thanks
Prasad
I hot the email a month after the cic agent told me that my application was approved. So just chill

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
I am in the similar situation. I found out my PR was approved last week, but I did not receive any email yet.

Did you receive the PPR email yet?

If you did receive the PPR email, how many days after your call to IRCC did you get the email?