+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR INTERVIEW !!!!

can-tor

Oct 8, 2009
Hi iam new on this forum and i am called for interview for PR card . my case is as under:
*i become PR in Nov 2003 and went to home country on may 2004 after getting Pr and health card and did some part time job

*i have to visit neighbour country for one week and went back to my home country pak

*unfortunately my visit visa was stamped on same page on which pak guys has stamped arrival from canada .

*i have phoocopy of the arrival stamp. and borading pass from canada to pak of may 2005.

*i came back to canada on april 2007.. and till now in canada..

* i applied for PR renewal in Nov 2008 and recieved letter to collect PR card from local office in Feb 09. but local office asked to wait.

*now i recieved a letter saying to attend interview and the letter says : "Please provide the folowing documents to prove that you were physically present in canada during the past five years(or since you ecame permanant resident, if less than five years) " then there is list of documents .......the letter says about humanitarian grounds. Questionnaire about prevous jobs, education, relatives, assets,loan, membership , physicaly absence detail form, .
IMM5511 is not attached with the letter but it is mentioned in the list.

* what will happen and how i will be assessed.what questions will be asked .how to provide documents to immigration office as there is no due date for document sending... should i take it with me in interview......... i have recently completed program from canadian univ towards my professional designation.

thanks

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
can-tor said:
Hi iam new on this forum and i am called for interview for PR card . my case is as under:
*i become PR in Nov 2003 and went to home country on may 2004 after getting Pr and health card and did some part time job

*i have to visit neighbour country for one week and went back to my home country pak

*unfortunately my visit visa was stamped on same page on which pak guys has stamped arrival from canada .

*i have phoocopy of the arrival stamp. and borading pass from canada to pak of may 2005.

*i came back to canada on april 2007.. and till now in canada..

* i applied for PR renewal in Nov 2008 and recieved letter to collect PR card from local office in Feb 09. but local office asked to wait.

*now i recieved a letter saying to attend interview and the letter says : "Please provide the folowing documents to prove that you were physically present in canada during the past five years(or since you ecame permanant resident, if less than five years) " then there is list of documents .......the letter says about humanitarian grounds. Questionnaire about prevous jobs, education, relatives, assets,loan, membership , physicaly absence detail form, .
IMM5511 is not attached with the letter but it is mentioned in the list.

* what will happen and how i will be assessed.what questions will be asked .how to provide documents to immigration office as there is no due date for document sending... should i take it with me in interview......... i have recently completed program from canadian univ towards my professional designation.

thanks
It seems you were not stay in Canada at least 730 days within 5 year??