+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation portal self declaration

Shyed

Jul 2, 2019
Hi All,

Today I got an email from IRCC PR confirmation portal. When I was in Canada with work permit, I have submitted my documents and due to completion of work assignment in my company moved back to India.

In the PR confirmation portal, it is asking to self declare that currently I'm residing in Canada but no option to declare outside of Canada. Could you please advise how to proceed further on this matter?

Thanks in advance.

vnyaraju

Sep 8, 2020
dear friend,

i read your post in the group regarding PR process, really sorry for the situation your in. I am also exactly in the same situation.
I applied for PR as inland applicant and got email stating that my application is in end of the process and asked me to reply if I currently living out of Canada.

I replied them back that I currently staying outside Canada and now it’s more than 2 months no response from them. When I called IRCC they told me that I need to be in Canada to process my application.

really tensed, what’s next, do you have any idea

HP261

Apr 19, 2021
dear friend,

i read your post in the group regarding PR process, really sorry for the situation your in. I am also exactly in the same situation.
I applied for PR as inland applicant and got email stating that my application is in end of the process and asked me to reply if I currently living out of Canada.

I replied them back that I currently staying outside Canada and now it’s more than 2 months no response from them. When I called IRCC they told me that I need to be in Canada to process my application.

really tensed, what’s next, do you have any idea
How did you resolve this issue? I am in the same situation right now. Myself and my wife moved to USA and now received PR portal request but I am not able to go to canada due to stamping issue.