+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Outland) - 2024

An94

Feb 2, 2024
Hey all,

just wanted to get data points on when everyone made their landing and eventually got their PR cards. With IRCC estimates jumping every week from 15-32 days, I just wanted to better gauge it.

My landing - Feb 8 2024 (YVR)
PR Card application linked to GCKey - Feb 9 2024

Thanks!

Reactions: HarpreetJawandha

JotKarm

Dec 14, 2023
Hey all,

just wanted to get data points on when everyone made their landing and eventually got their PR cards. With IRCC estimates jumping every week from 15-32 days, I just wanted to better gauge it.

Thanks!
Hi, I am an inland PR applicant. I received my Ecopr on jan. 22nd 2024. I am trying to link my application with GC key account after filling all the requirements it says no application found. I am waiting for my PR card.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I am an inland PR applicant. I received my Ecopr on jan. 22nd 2024. I am trying to link my application with GC key account after filling all the requirements it says no application found. I am waiting for my PR card.
What option are you using to link ? Dont use Application no, use UCI and Last Name option

JotKarm

Dec 14, 2023
Yes I am using the UCI and Family name. Still it says no application found. They are just increasing the processing time for PR cards.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yes I am using the UCI and Family name. Still it says no application found. They are just increasing the processing time for PR cards.
okay, use place of birth as CITY,(SPACE)STATE (if you hold Indian passport). Try as per CoPR or GCMS notes as well.

JotKarm

Dec 14, 2023
okay, use place of birth as CITY,(SPACE)STATE (if you hold Indian passport). Try as per CoPR or GCMS notes as well.
I have done everything but it still says the same thing. Did the IRCC accepted your photo in the PR portal? I have called IRCC agents they have no idea what's going on. Please let me know once you received your PR card.
Thank you

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I have done everything but it still says the same thing. Did the IRCC accepted your photo in the PR portal? I have called IRCC agents they have no idea what's going on. Please let me know once you received your PR card.
Thank you
okay, next time you call IRCC ask them your PR card application number and use that to link it. good luck !

JotKarm

Dec 14, 2023
It just got linked and it's mentioned that they are processing my application. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: CNP
Jun 10, 2024
I landed on 11 may 2024 but i did not recieve any mail regarding the status of my pr card . Is any one recieve card after landing in canada?

Jun 10, 2024
Pr card
Hey all,

Thanks!
you recieved pr card or not?