+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Soulgoodman

May 11, 2024
Etobicoke
eCOPR: 2024-03-12
GU1: Final Decision - 2024-05-15
GU2: PR Card mailed - 2024-05-15
I'm so done with this whole sh!t. Good luck everyone.
Hi, Could you please explain to me how I can understand that GU1 has been received. I connected GCkey late and hence did not receive the email. At the moment I have a submitted status. If I open the full application form, it says in process and if more information is needed they will contact me. At the bottom of the application form information it says the date of received is May 1. Does it mean that GU1 has already passed or is it not GU1 yet thanks

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Hi, Could you please explain to me how I can understand that GU1 has been received. I connected GCkey late and hence did not receive the email. At the moment I have a submitted status. If I open the full application form, it says in process and if more information is needed they will contact me. At the bottom of the application form information it says the date of received is May 1. Does it mean that GU1 has already passed or is it not GU1 yet thanks
GU1: You can see Under "Final Decision" section of your GCKey, saying: <Date> - Final Decision: Your application is in progress...
GU2: You can see "Your application has been approved." And your PR card details are under Final Decision section, above Message section.

Soulgoodman

May 11, 2024
GU1: You can see Under "Final Decision" section of your GCKey, saying: <Date> - Final Decision: Your application is in progress...
GU2: You can see "Your application has been approved." And your PR card details are under Final Decision section, above Message section.
Thank you for explanation))

Reactions: ECCA98