+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Mailing Address

Vigneshram

Sep 14, 2016
Hi Experts,

I have made my landing in Canada. But I have been asked to send the PR card mailing address to a fax number or apply online. Just now I came to know that it is for change of address , but I can't apply online too. Can anyone please send the form, as the one given by the official is not clear. Also not sure why I have been asked to send the address to a fax number even after saying that I have a local address. Is this anything serious, as I need to leave in another 3 weeks and return back at a later date

Thanks
Vigneshram

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Vigneshram said:
Hi Experts,

I have made my landing in Canada. But I have been asked to send the PR card mailing address to a fax number or apply online. Just now I came to know that it is for change of address , but I can't apply online too. Can anyone please send the form, as the one given by the official is not clear. Also not sure why I have been asked to send the address to a fax number even after saying that I have a local address. Is this anything serious, as I need to leave in another 3 weeks and return back at a later date

Thanks
Vigneshram
Better you send the fax ASAP and call CIC helpline to change your address as well

Vigneshram

Sep 14, 2016
Hi ,

Thanks for the response. Any idea on where to get the form online. Also any one who had done this, can you please confirm assist me.

Thanks
Vigneshram

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Vigneshram said:
Hi ,

Thanks for the response. Any idea on where to get the form online. Also any one who had done this, can you please confirm assist me.

Thanks
Vigneshram

Hi,

There are two options to inform the address change

1.You can send Case Specific Enquiry informing the change in address via

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.84888734.688412790.1446089400&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

2. Call them and inform
From inside Canada:
1-888-242-2100, then 7 (Express Entry) and 0 (Representative). It usually takes 5-7 min to get in touch with a representative.

Hope it helps

Cheers
Ravi

Vigneshram

Sep 14, 2016
Hi Ravi.

Spot on with your address. Thanks for your timely help, I got it done by calling them.
Is there some thing else I need to do after calling them, just want to make sure everything goes smooth.

Thanks
Vigneshram Selvaraj