+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR approved in PNP online portal(non express entry)

iqra08

Jun 14, 2022
Hello,

I have submitted my PR application through PR online portal (online) on 9 June 2021 as there was no update on the portal for the last year but from March there is some work going on and applicant received PR. My concerned is that I got married last year in November 2021 as there was no clue about my PR file in system so I called the IRCC and informed them I got married and informed them by raising web form also and asked them to open a window on to apply for my husband application, but there was no response.In May i got my AOR then also i informed them that i got married please i want to add my husband in my application on call they gave me address to send the documents to the CPC office and i send all my document through by mail also, but there is still no response and today i got my PR approval confirmation, and they asked me to send my details and any changes. I have mailed them about my husband and submitted the application forms with the fee receipt also. Is there any same case like me that after my PR my spouse will be getting it as they will ask me for further details OR else i have to start a different application for him. He is in India .I want to know after portal 1 also is there any hope my spouse will be added in my application also.

Thanks