+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr application

abzil

Sep 28, 2023
Hi guys. I am an EMPP applicant under PNP program. I did my medical exam and Biometrics last month sept. I recieved an email from IRCC telling me to do Canadian Orientation Abroad(COA). Does recieving this mean the status of my PR application is Decision made or it is still In Process? I have a representative who submitted my PR application on my behalf and I cannot login the online IRCC portal to check the status of my PR app.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys. I am an EMPP applicant under PNP program. I did my medical exam and Biometrics last month sept. I recieved an email from IRCC telling me to do Canadian Orientation Abroad(COA). Does recieving this mean the status of my PR application is Decision made or it is still In Process? I have a representative who submitted my PR application on my behalf and I cannot login the online IRCC portal to check the status of my PR app.
Please stop multi posting the same question. This question has nothing to do with foreign workers. This is a volunteer forum so wait for a response.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Bro why do you have to block my thread from people to replay?
What are you talking about? I didn’t block your thread at all and you posted 6 other times so people can respond to those. How would I block this thread as I am not an administrator. On this forum, many people will not reply if they see that a person has posted multiple times rather than wait for a response. Or maybe no one has the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcincanada2019

SayidJunior

May 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
OCT 2023
Med's Request
10/01/2024
Med's Done....
18/2/2024
VISA ISSUED...
03/03/2024
LANDED..........
16-04-2024
Your application is approved. Because Orientation is the last step