LONDON
NOC Code......
7312/0114
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Dear Members,

After skill assessment , I am eligible for getting PR under the Skilled labour. I have filled the application. I am married with one son & Expecting next eight month I would be become father of Second child. I would like to take my family to canada after getting PR status,but till the time I will get my PR , my second child also be here.

Now please confirm Either I apply for PR for me only & after my child birth , for all family member, in this case I would like to know How much time will be taken to get PR for my family member i.e. my wife & two child only Or please suggest any good option If you have. How much time will take to get PR for my wife /son's inside canada.

Presently I am in oman past 08 months & I am an indian.Where I should send the complete application? Pls confirm. I know that initial application with fee need to be sent to Centralized Intake Office in Canada.

Hope you will understand the complication of the case & advice me suitably with good solution.

Any additional required , please do let me know. Thanks is advance!!!!!!!!!!

Rgds,

Rabi

P

pv

You can apply now with all your family memebers and when your child born you can apply for him, there is provision of adding newly born child in your application. So don't worry and no need to be on hold with your application, go ahead and apply.

Regarding which Visa office, CIO will mention that when they will send you the approval letter. I am not sure abt Oman's nearest CHC.

Good luck

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have a visa to Oman for a year or more, you can ask for your application to be processed in Oman which would actually have it sent to London, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#o or because you are Indian, you can opt to have it processed in India. The new rules are too new to have any history of timelines so it really can not be said at this point what the difference will be between getting processed in London vs. in India.