+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under PNP - Need your help

KK

Feb 22, 2009
Hi Experts,

I need your help on my PR application under PNP scheme.

I have submitted Permanent residency application under PNP on Feb. 2008. That time my marital status was single. Now my status is changed to Married. So I informed to Seattle immigration office and as per advise I submitted all updated federal forms and wife’s supporting documents at immigration office. Also I informed to PNP of change in marital status. PNP is asking me to submit my ABPNP003 forms and copies of updated federal forms for nomination of my wife to my PR file under PNP. But Now I got laid off from my employer. My employer has informed to PNP of loss of job.

My questions are as below.

1) Now I lost job, Can PNP nominated my wife’s name in my PR file under PNP scheme? Because my PR file is in final stage.

2) If I couldn’t submit my update ABPNP 003 forms at PNP office, will my PR application finalized by seattle office (mine as well as my wife)? Because 2 months ago immigration officer informed me they will try to finalized my PR application at earliest (before 1 year expire of medical results) or I need to submit my ABPNP 003 forms and federal forms at PNP office.

Please advice me.

Thanks,
KK

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call the AINP and ask their advice.

Immigrate to Alberta Information Service

* Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (MST)
* Toll-free within Alberta: 1-877-427-6419
* Outside Alberta: 780-427-6419