+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under AINP - Change of address

KK

Feb 22, 2009
HI Expert,

I have applied for permanent residency in canada under AINP scheme one year ago. My PR application is under process. Now I am leaving Canada due to loss of job and going back to my country. I will be informing to immigration office for change of address and i will be giving my home country's address. My question is, if I give my home country address - there will be any problem in my PR application process because I applied under AINP scheme or I need to give any friends address in Canada itself for smooth process.

Kindly Inform.

Thanks,
KK

avaid

Apr 20, 2009
I need to notify AINP and CIC about my change of address.Till now,I haven't received file number from AINP but expecting to get it in this month or in June.My question is what details should I have to give to them for my change of address as I have no file number for my application.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
avaid said:
I need to notify AINP and CIC about my change of address.Till now,I haven't received file number from AINP but expecting to get it in this month or in June.My question is what details should I have to give to them for my change of address as I have no file number for my application.
Full name, address, email id, date applied.