+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application stuck post AOR

alishafiei

Nov 14, 2022
Hello,

Looking for advice on what’s going on with my PR since my situation seems to be extremely odd. On May 13, 2022 I applied for my PR. We applied through the BC PNP Express Entry and received our Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that same day (May 13). However, we still have not received any updates since May – that includes no updates on our Medicals (Upfront) or biometrics. I have joined sub-groups with other applicants who applied at the same time and all their applications have progressed miles ahead of ours.

I followed up with IRCC multiple times and even contacted our Member Parliament (MP). The only response I’ve received is that our application still hasn’t been selected from the "pool" yet and the review has not started. Is it bizarre that my PR application still hasn’t been selected for review? Is there anything I can do to follow up? I’m looking for any advice or if anyone’s gone through a similar experience, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance

tangypasta

Nov 11, 2022
Hello,

Looking for advice on what’s going on with my PR since my situation seems to be extremely odd. On May 13, 2022 I applied for my PR. We applied through the BC PNP Express Entry and received our Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that same day (May 13). However, we still have not received any updates since May – that includes no updates on our Medicals (Upfront) or biometrics. I have joined sub-groups with other applicants who applied at the same time and all their applications have progressed miles ahead of ours.

I followed up with IRCC multiple times and even contacted our Member Parliament (MP). The only response I’ve received is that our application still hasn’t been selected from the "pool" yet and the review has not started. Is it bizarre that my PR application still hasn’t been selected for review? Is there anything I can do to follow up? I’m looking for any advice or if anyone’s gone through a similar experience, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance
Maybe get a lawyer bro. This doesn't seem normal tbh. They can perhaps file a complaint against ircc in the court i think.

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hello,

Thank you all in advance
hi
did u receive any update in your case

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hello,

Thank you all in advance
Suggest raising a webform since you already reached out to an MP. If you have a immigration lawyer talk with them. I have read some cases were the applicant went to court because their application was not processed but that should be a last step. Sorry to hear this hope you get some good news.

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
Your application was given to an non-existent IRCC agent likely. Did you see the news recently?

2infiniti

Jun 17, 2022
Hello,

Thank you all in advance
Just venturing a guess, could this be a problem from your medical test center? Afaik, test results are submitted to IRCC directly usually within 2 weeks, is it possible that the results weren't submitted properly?