+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application got refused

Geoff2018

Jun 27, 2018
After 3-month wait, i got a refusal letter:

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: 2017-04 to 2018-04 - Web Developer (NOC: 2175)

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s) because the information provided does not include any details regarding the duties associated with your position, Web Developer (NOC: 2175). You have not listed any other work experience in the field of web development, nor any web development education.

I am not satisfied that you were employed for the period indicated in your Express Entry profile. In addition, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R87.1(2)(b)]. As well, I am not satisfied that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all the essential duties, of the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R87.1(2)(c)].

I have reviewed all information available, and upon review, I am not satisfied that the you are a member of the Canadian Experience Class according to R87.1(2).

The job duty in my reference letter was just in one sentence, I think that's why got me refused. But I don't understand why they are not satisfied with my employment period. It's one-year full-time job in Ontario and I attached the pay stub & tax form.

Also, they mentioned i have not listed any other work experience in the field of web development, nor any web development education. I finished a 4-month web development program in Ontario but i didn't list it because the academic year field only accepts minimum 1 year (I can't submit the form if I fill in 0.5) I will definitely add it in my next application. Do I need to explain why I missed it in my first application?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
After 3-month wait, i got a refusal letter:

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: 2017-04 to 2018-04 - Web Developer (NOC: 2175)

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s) because the information provided does not include any details regarding the duties associated with your position, Web Developer (NOC: 2175). You have not listed any other work experience in the field of web development, nor any web development education.

I am not satisfied that you were employed for the period indicated in your Express Entry profile. In addition, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R87.1(2)(b)]. As well, I am not satisfied that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all the essential duties, of the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R87.1(2)(c)].

I have reviewed all information available, and upon review, I am not satisfied that the you are a member of the Canadian Experience Class according to R87.1(2).

The job duty in my reference letter was just in one sentence, I think that's why got me refused. But I don't understand why they are not satisfied with my employment period. It's one-year full-time job in Ontario and I attached the pay stub & tax form.

Also, they mentioned i have not listed any other work experience in the field of web development, nor any web development education. I finished a 4-month web development program in Ontario but i didn't list it because the academic year field only accepts minimum 1 year (I can't submit the form if I fill in 0.5) I will definitely add it in my next application. Do I need to explain why I missed it in my first application?
Yes it would be better to give an explanation as why you missed it. Provide the reference letter in accordance with the CIC requirements, you need atleast 5 to 6 job duties.