+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ppr received. Change VO? Please help

Bally1123

Jun 16, 2017
Hi All,

I have received the ppr request email. I had applied from uae but I am in India at the moment. I did read some earlier threads regarding the same issue.
I emailed the abu dhabi office for change of VO(waiting for their response). If in case their response takes long, can I apply here in a VAC closest to me? I read somewhere that the immigration system is integrated so it wouldn't matter from where we get the passports stamped. All help appreciated!

Thanks!

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi All,

I have received the ppr request email. I had applied from uae but I am in India at the moment. I did read some earlier threads regarding the same issue.
I emailed the abu dhabi office for change of VO(waiting for their response). If in case their response takes long, can I apply here in a VAC closest to me? I read somewhere that the immigration system is integrated so it wouldn't matter from where we get the passports stamped. All help appreciated!

Thanks!
Where did you hear that? You can try to submit your passport but there is no guarantee that it will work. The safe bet is to wait for the response from the VO.

Bally1123

Jun 16, 2017
Where did you hear that? You can try to submit your passport but there is no guarantee that it will work. The safe bet is to wait for the response from the VO.
I was following some earlier threads and came across some posts from people who said that they directly approached the closest vac. I guess the best bet would be to wait for their response. Feeling quite anxious!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi All,

Thanks!
You need to wait for their response. Also, while you are waiting, try emailing CPC Ottawa or Calling IRCC call center to speed up the process.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks!
send ann email to CPC Ottawa with subject URGENT- Change of VO

almehdi

May 29, 2017
Muscat, Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2017
Doc's Request.
25-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Thank you all for your help. VO changed successfully

Just in case you see this reply, did ADVO change your VO or you just submitted to Indian VACs? Was there any delay in your process due to this? Did you get a new PPR from NDVO?

Bally1123

Jun 16, 2017
Just in case you see this reply, did ADVO change your VO or you just submitted to Indian VACs? Was there any delay in your process due to this? Did you get a new PPR from NDVO?
Hi i emailed both advo and cpc Ottawa. I received the new ppr from cpc Ottawa. I suggest you email Cpc Ottawa.