+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR - Photo Specification

LiveFree

Mar 31, 2015
Hi Everybody.

I recently received PPR. I am an Indian living in USA currently. NDVO processed my case and had asked me to send Passport and photo. In their email, the photo requirement was of 2 photos with name of photographer and date the photo was taken on the back. I requested them to transfer my file to NYVO and they did. The email that I received from NYVO asks me to send 4 photos and there is no mention of name of photographer etc. I am confused regarding which instruction to follow. Can I take photo on my own (taking care of size specification) or I should go to a professional one. Professional ones charge a lot of money. Does anyone has experience regarding this?

Thanks.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LiveFree said:
Hi Everybody.

I recently received PPR. I am an Indian living in USA currently. NDVO processed my case and had asked me to send Passport and photo. In their email, the photo requirement was of 2 photos with name of photographer and date the photo was taken on the back. I requested them to transfer my file to NYVO and they did. The email that I received from NYVO asks me to send 4 photos and there is no mention of name of photographer etc. I am confused regarding which instruction to follow. Can I take photo on my own (taking care of size specification) or I should go to a professional one. Professional ones charge a lot of money. Does anyone has experience regarding this?

Thanks.
hi congrats for PPR....

give them 4 photographs according to CIC specifications. also you can write name and your DOB on the back with a black pen.
If you think you cannot follow specifications then better you go for a photo studio as there are some cheap studio which do it in 10-20 bucks thats nothing for your PR and your future.... good luck buddy and let us know your flagpole experience once you complete the procedure.

thanks....