Mar 17, 2019
Hi all,

Timeline:

Medial exam: 03/05/2018
AOR: 23/ 07/2018
Medical passed: 28/08/2018
PPR: 28/02/2019
Passports submitted: 13/03/2019

On Feb 28th, We received the PPR email from Vienna to submit our passports.
After a lot of back and forth with dhl and we found out that there is no way to organise a courier pick up because they wanted us to include name of dhl driver in the consent forms for both pick up and submission.

Okay now I have travelled to Vienna and submitted passports on March 13th in person to their VAC. Now sitting here in Vienna waiting for the magic email/ sms to pick them up and fly back to Germany to run for next steps...
Does anyone have any experience with this particular office and their timelines?

They told me there is an exchange between the VAC and VFS in Vienna (so in city) and that at this stage our temp visa is essentially ready, just needs stamping and issuing the COPR.

Nothing has been updated on Tracking portal since the 13th, just that it has been forwarded to the office in Vienna.
Our online EE profile is not updated either. Only medical is passed, rest is under review. Which I have heard is normal more or less.

Our medical will expire in first week of May. We will literally have less than a month to wrap up everything in EU and land in Canada. So every day really counts for us...
I am really stuck and worried here. So if anyone has any experience , would appreciate :(

Last edited:

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
1. Medicals expiring should be the last thing you should be worried about as you have already completed the process.
2. You should be receiving your passports soon enough now.
3. I am aware of cases where people have got their PR stamped and COPR and still the status bar has not been updated ! So i don't think you should be worried about that.