+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Jun|Pending Final Review|Passport pending since last 4 months | Delhi VO

talk2host2005

Apr 19, 2010
We mailed passport, medicals, RPRF fee on May 30 to Delhi.

And send police certificate on Jul 15. Got the RPRF receipt on "Jul 21"

Online status says "In Progress", medicals has been received on 1st week of Aug.

We are in USA and mailed our passport to Delhi. They said passport can't be mail outside of india so they asked indian mailing address. I have provided indian mailing address (parents address) on "Sep 17" by email(signed latter attached).

Also mail later too.

Its been more than 4 month, we mailed our passport and we received following response on "Sep 18" from case inquiry raise on "Aug 08".

They took more than a month to respond. Earlier they responded with 15 days. Look like Delhi VO are very busy now a days ?

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

I know, I have to look my close friend, who will come to US to get our passport back.

My friend is coming US by "Oct 28", just wanted to know how long will it take from "pending final review" ?

Or I have to look for different colleague in Nov or Dec ... Not sure?

Looking forward to hear from you gurus

Thanks