+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA - Travel History (CEC inland Applicant)

Fayo

Aug 27, 2020
Hello everyone

I have a very specific question.

I am a Mexican citizen. I entered Canada in August 2018 and I haven't left, my PGWP is ending soon and I just got my ITA, I will be applying for BOWP, but first I need to apply for PR.

I am trying to fill my application on my own and I have this very specific case:
-I spent a few months in the US for vacation (about 3 months) (I arrived by plane, my passport have the stamps, all good)
- I left the US and came back in 4 days by car (my passport don't have any stamp for my entrance) they gave me the i 94 form and when I left, and I came back few months later (i94 still valid at the time) I entered again only to the border for shopping. When I left I gave my i94 to the officer and I entered Mexico, the officer in Mexico side said that I didn't need a stamp on my passport because I am Mexican citizen.
- I checked my i94 record in the US web page and I have my last entrance registered (when they gave me the i94) but I have no exit registered.

I don't know what to do because it appears I stayed in the US longer than I was, and apparently is like if I am still there. would it be a problem?

I checked the resources in the US web page, but unfortunately I don't have a way to prove that I was working in Mexico at the time.
What do you recommend?

thank you so much in advance!