+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA: Document Checklist (Supporting Documents)

RUK

Dec 1, 2015
I have a few queries on the subject of document checklist (supporting documents), and I am wondering if I could get some feedback from seniors or those with knowledge and experience. Your time and effort will be highly appreciated!

1. Passport: Are you required to provide a scan copy of an old passport (biographical data page and any pages with markings, stamps, or visas)?

2. Education: Are you required to provide a scan copy of your Transcript and Provisional Certificate, along with your Degree, Educational Credential Assessment, and IELTS?

3. Employment Record: a) Are you required to provide a copy of the Statement of Remuneration Paid (T4 Slip) and Notice of Assessment (NOA)? b) How many Paystubs are required, and do they have to be random or is there any specific pattern that needs to be followed when providing paystubs? c) Are you required to attach a business card of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer along with your Reference / Experience Letter?

4. Proof of Means of Financial Support: Is it must to provide the date the account was opened?

Sorry for the long post. Please advise, if I am missing anything here.

Thank you!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
1) no
2) only degree
3) you can provide last two months payslips with T4. no need for business card if HR signed the Letter
4) no need for date of opening unless you provide FD as proof. you just need past 6 months statements.