+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA docs

gaurav225

Dec 11, 2017
Hi,
I am the primary applicant and not claiming any work experience points for my spouse. However since I had added her work experience, the final check list is asking me to upload all her work experience docs as well. Should I just

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Remove her/his work experience from Work History section and only add it under Personal History section and you will not be asked to upload any letters for her/him. Good Luck!

gaurav225

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks, will do that. However I guess that fields came auto populated. So probably I would have entered work details of my spouse while filling EE entry form. Should I go and edit that as well, or is that not required.

Remove her/his work experience from Work History section and only add it under Personal History section and you will not be asked to upload any letters for her/him. Good Luck!

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Thanks, will do that. However I guess that fields came auto populated. So probably I would have entered work details of my spouse while filling EE entry form. Should I go and edit that as well, or is that not required.
You can't edit the EE profile after you get an ITA anyway. You may explain in the Letter of Explanation that your spouse's work experience is outside Canada and you removed them from under Work History since you are not claiming any points for it. Good Luck!

gaurav225

Dec 11, 2017
You can't edit the EE profile after you get an ITA anyway. You may explain in the Letter of Explanation that your spouse's work experience is outside Canada and you removed them from under Work History since you are not claiming any points for it. Good Luck!
OK Gr8, will do that.. Thanks mate

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hello,

I uploaded all my spouse's all work experience (whether to claim points or not) as long as there is a certification from her employer.
So far, I did not face any issues.

Mac