+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST ITA CHANGES

rosankun03

Jul 21, 2024
Hi Everybody,

I just received an ITA. However, my previous IELTS is expiring on August. However, I have received the new IELTS report with better band. I have claimed the points for foreign work experience that I have never shown before but was genuine, but I want to remove this experience which will reduce my point below cut off point and if I update my new IELTS score, it goes above the crs cut off. Can I make both changes? Would that be a problem? Please advise.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Hi Everybody,

I just received an ITA. However, my previous IELTS is expiring on August. However, I have received the new IELTS report with better band. I have claimed the points for foreign work experience that I have never shown before but was genuine, but I want to remove this experience which will reduce my point below cut off point and if I update my new IELTS score, it goes above the crs cut off. Can I make both changes? Would that be a problem? Please advise.
It would be okay if you are above a cutoff. And if you are still eligible for your stream,