+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Portal email received but have an existing account on IRCC PR portal

saskun

Aug 30, 2023
Hello everyone!

Firstly I want to thank the community. Your questions have helped me fend my way through the process.

I received my portal email today and thought I might have to reply through the portal instead of replying to the email. So, i did a stupid thing and created my account using my email.

Well, afterwards, I got to know that they'll be sending the login information and if I create an account it'll delay the process.

I believe the easy way out is that I provide a different email to IRCC. But wanted to know if it actually delay the application process or if there's another way of going about this or deleting my account.

Need your advice. Thanks again!

saskun

Aug 30, 2023
Hello everyone!

Firstly I want to thank the community. Your questions have helped me fend my way through the process.

I received my portal email today and thought I might have to reply through the portal instead of replying to the email. So, i did a stupid thing and created my account using my email.

Well, afterwards, I got to know that they'll be sending the login information and if I create an account it'll delay the process.

I believe the easy xender way out is that I provide a different email to IRCC. But wanted to know if it actually delay the application process or if there's another way of going about this or deleting my account.

Need your advice. Thanks again!
I got this,...