+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance

mkhoshb

Mar 17, 2023
can someone please explain to me when IRCC is asking for old police clearance from your country?
  • it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
What if my last police clearance was back in 2016 before leaving the country in 2018 to go to Australia? does that mean I have to get an updated one? or can I just submit this old one? and just get a recent one from AUS?
I would appreciate all the help! I'm not invited for EE or anything yet, but while waiting I want to do an advance research so that I know if it will take long.

Thank you!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
can someone please explain to me when IRCC is asking for old police clearance from your country?
  • it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
What if my last police clearance was back in 2016 before leaving the country in 2018 to go to Australia? does that mean I have to get an updated one? or can I just submit this old one? and just get a recent one from AUS?
I would appreciate all the help! I'm not invited for EE or anything yet, but while waiting I want to do an advance research so that I know if it will take long.

Thank you!
You will need a new one. That PCC was obtained before you left the country and not after.

Reactions: Taran D

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Thank you!
As mentioned above you need to get a new PCC and also from Australia after you have left them.