+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certification

rifasiempre

Oct 31, 2020
Hello everyone,

I recently received the ITA, and have the following concerns (my country of origin is Pakistan):

1. I had been seconded to Saudi Arabia, and was therefore on a work visit visa (not under PR/Iqama). Therefore, I was exiting and entering back every month. The Saudi police authorities do not issue a police clearance certificate for residents living in Saudi Arabia on such visas, however, I spent almost 1.5 years exiting and entering back. Do I just need to disclose this information as part of my travel history, and provide the correspondence confirming the situation when submitting my application?
2. I was issued the Iqama at the end of the 1.5 years discussed above. However, I had to travel back to Pakistan for almost 2.5 months. Should the Pakistani police clearance certificate be till the date I made final exit (before Iqama issuance) from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia, or should it be till the date I exited Pakistan after the 2.5 months' period.

Thanks!

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi,

1) you cant provide PCC as you were on visit visa. Explain it to IRCC.
2)If I were you, I would have provided PCC from pakistan till date as not to give a chance for refusal.

Maybe experts can reply better