+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate Validity (India)

vadakkju

Apr 22, 2020
I have lived in India for 10 years and 5 years in the US. Currently, I am living in Canada and applying for PR from Canada. I had a PCC issued from the US back in 2020, but I have traveled to India a few times since (but never stayed there for 6 months in a row). So can I use the old PCC or do I need to get a new one from Canada? TIA!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have lived in India for 10 years and 5 years in the US. Currently, I am living in Canada and applying for PR from Canada. I had a PCC issued from the US back in 2020, but I have traveled to India a few times since (but never stayed there for 6 months in a row). So can I use the old PCC or do I need to get a new one from Canada? TIA!
Technically you can use the old one but in many cases candidates have been asked to provide a new one via ADR later on. It will be better if you get a new one if you are submitting application now.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Get a new one.