+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate from India

Oct 13, 2009
I have a query regarding PCC from India. My fiance has received a police verification certificate from the police commissioner's office in Bangalore, but the certificate says 'there's no adverse record for her for the last 16 months', since 16 months is the duration she's been staying at Bangalore, earlier she was staying at Gurgaon. Will this certificate be acceptable to the visa office in New Delhi?

Any experience that the forum members have to share here will be very helpful

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should be fine. PCCs in India are city-specific so they only have info. about the city that you are currently in. My husband's PCC from India only had info. about the city he was in though he had been living there for a few years. Just submit that one. If they want additional information, they will ask you but I'd say it's very very unlikely that they would ask you. They will still do additional background checks anyway before the visa is issued. Good luck.

Garima1

Dec 15, 2013
How did you apply for the police verification certificate? Is there some standard form? What is the address of the place? I too have lived in Bangalore for the last 3 years now and need to get this certificate. please guide
Thanks

Centaur

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
For PCC in India, you could visit any of the PSK centres or Police Commissioner's office that covers your residence.