+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate - Dammam KSA

geomate

Mar 9, 2014
Greetings,
I have received Police Clearance Letter from London Visa Office but I need a bit clarification and seek your guidance in this regard. On the attached instruction letter it states to get attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Office from Riyadh for people living in the Eastern and Central Provinces. We also have a Ministry of Foreign Office here in Dammam and people attest their documents from here too.

I was just wondering if I can attest this letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dammam or should I get it attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Riyadh?

Secondly, my Iqama issuance place is Dhahran but I live in Dammam, so as a second step in getting Police Clearance Certificate, should I visit the Police Station in Dhahran or Dammam?

Please share your thoughts on it. I thank you in advance for your kind support and time.

Regards.

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
filed together with CSQ application
geomate said:
Greetings,
I have received Police Clearance Letter from London Visa Office but I need a bit clarification and seek your guidance in this regard. On the attached instruction letter it states to get attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Office from Riyadh for people living in the Eastern and Central Provinces. We also have a Ministry of Foreign Office here in Dammam and people attest their documents from here too.

I was just wondering if I can attest this letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dammam or should I get it attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Riyadh?

Secondly, my Iqama issuance place is Dhahran but I live in Dammam, so as a second step in getting Police Clearance Certificate, should I visit the Police Station in Dhahran or Dammam?

Please share your thoughts on it. I thank you in advance for your kind support and time.

Regards.
Hi there i am also processing my police clearance in KSA. I am working under the ministry. According to the person incharge to us there is only one office under the MOFA and it is located in Riyadh. Do not take risk especially if you'll use that for immigration. You wont have problem on your iqama for it is accepted throughout the kingdom it wasn't entitling you to live only in one place.

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all ,
i'm KSA working since 2006 , what are the steps to get the Police clearance for KSA ?

Thanks
Sherif

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
sshehab said:
Hi all ,
i'm KSA working since 2006 , what are the steps to get the Police clearance for KSA ?

Thanks
Sherif
You need to go to your embassy to get endorsement letter to be sent to MOFA or ministry of foreign affairs. Requirements will be iqama and passport photocopy. Pay the necessary fees 100sr. From MOFA they will give you again leter that you will send to police station. It cost again 100sr. From police station they will take your finger prints and you need to give passport size id picture. You will wait for 2-3 days to get your police clearance certificate.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Impertubable_myer said:
You need to go to your embassy to get endorsement letter to be sent to MOFA or ministry of foreign affairs. Requirements will be iqama and passport photocopy. Pay the necessary fees 100sr. From MOFA they will give you again leter that you will send to police station. It cost again 100sr. From police station they will take your finger prints and you need to give passport size id picture. You will wait for 2-3 days to get your police clearance certificate.
Dear All,

Refer to my post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69120.0.html;msg2862891#msg2862891

- Any MOFA branch is authorized to attest docs. MOFA in Dammam can attest the Canadian Embassy's letter.
- Saudi PCC is universal for the country. You can get it from any city regardless where you live or place of Iqama issuance.

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
sharedknowledge said:
Dear All,

Refer to my post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69120.0.html;msg2862891#msg2862891

- Any MOFA branch is authorized to attest docs. MOFA in Dammam can attest the Canadian Embassy's letter.
- Saudi PCC is universal for the country. You can get it from any city regardless where you live or place of Iqama issuance.
Thanks for the info!

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
geomate said:
Greetings,

Regards.
With the Mofa-Dammam attestation u have to go to dammam city centre main head quarters-police station opposite city max. Ladies finger printing is done on the ground floor for gents u have to go to the 2nd floor. They will call u after 3 to 4 days to collect the PCC. Get it translated and send it when required.

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So , can the Canadian Consul-General Office give me this letter as i'm will apply in FSW this year ? or i must apply then ask them to give me the letter ?

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
sshehab said:
So , can the Canadian Consul-General Office give me this letter as i'm will apply in FSW this year ? or i must apply then ask them to give me the letter ?
Refer to the post of sharedknowledge.