macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I am planning to apply EE in March after get my CELPIP results (let's hope have no surprises with the results) I am looking forward in the process, after they invitee you to apply, they are asking for "Police certificates" been provided in the next 60 days, even they suggest to do this as soon as possible.

In some countries, it can take a long time to get police certificates. If you did not start the process to get them before you were invited to apply, you should do this right away, so you can submit them before the 60 days are up.
But when I take a look to the steps to get them in my country, looks like there is no way to get "Police Certificates" if you have no application in process.

While your application is being processed, the visa office where your application is processed will contact you when it will be time to obtain the Informe de datos registrales.
After a small research in Google (for sure with another programs not EE obviously) looks like they don't accept the certificates if they are not being sent by Canada's embassy in the country.

In Mexico the process could take 90 days.

90 > 60 as long I remember.

Do I found a problem in EE documentation or where I am lost? Any experience in real life with other programs?

Thank you