+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate

Nov 22, 2017
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Guys, I have a question.

I had a study permit for 6 months in Italy. However, I stayed there less than 6 months (5 months and three weeks). My entry and exit border stamps confirm that, and I have never visited this country again.

Would they request a police certificate from that country? Honestly, I don't mind providing that certificate, but it is super hard to get one since I don't have any relatives or close friends to appoint as my proxies.

I am worried this would be one of the grounds for possible rejection of my application. I heard that some were required to show police certificate, even though it states clearly "Six or more months".

Did you experience something like that?

Ikhtiyar

Aug 23, 2016
Hi, sorry for writing in your post. I have similar problem. I was staying in Singapore for 6 months and after that made 2 extra trips there based on work permit which I had. So now as per my understanding, I have to get PCC from Singapore Police Force. And in order to so this I must send them hard copies of fingerprint expressions taken from the authorized organization within my country. But considering that we do not have Singapore embassy in my country and none of rhe organizations is able to provide me for the same, I am not able to get the PCC. I have approached ministry of internal and foreign affairs on this matter as well as migration service center with no s