+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate Pakistan Amid Coronavirus Situation

sunny290

Apr 29, 2020
Dear All,

I hope you all are doing good. I am currently in the process to apply for the Non-SDS based student VISA for Canada. However, I am currently facing difficulties in collecting important documents, such as a Police Clearance Certificate due to the lockdown situation in Pakistan. Can you please guide me anyway to get a police certificate in Lahore, Pakistan. I would be greatly obliged by your assistance.

Regards

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Dear All,

I hope you all are doing good. I am currently in the process to apply for the Non-SDS based student VISA for Canada. However, I am currently facing difficulties in collecting important documents, such as a Police Clearance Certificate due to the lockdown situation in Pakistan. Can you please guide me anyway to get a police certificate in Lahore, Pakistan. I would be greatly obliged by your assistance.

Regards
Hi,

I need to get my PCC for my spousal application. I have lived in Pakistan throughout however, since my 18th birthday I have lived at multiple addresses (3)on rent so they were obviously not stated on my CNIC.

My revised CNIC after marriage shows my permanent address so can you please guide me how many certificates do i need to obtain and would it be an issue since these addresses were not mentioned on my CNIC which I will have to submit to the police station(s)