+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate---- Need your help---------

dadoki

Nov 22, 2009
Dear All

I recently received AOR from CIO-Sydney. I am collecting documents for submission.
My problem regards obtaining PCC from Ethiopia. As per the list of requirements to apply for Ethiopian police certificate, an official letter from Canadian embassy requesting the police certificate is necessary. Where should i apply for this letter? (CIC or Visa office)? As you know, contacts to the visa office is discouraged except changes of address or in case of withdrawal. The visa office requires the PCC to be submitted with the complete application package. What should i do? I humbly ask your advice in this matter.

Thank you for your time

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dadoki said:
Dear All

I recently received AOR from CIO-Sydney. I am collecting documents for submission.
My problem regards obtaining PCC from Ethiopia. As per the list of requirements to apply for Ethiopian police certificate, an official letter from Canadian embassy requesting the police certificate is necessary. Where should i apply for this letter? (CIC or Visa office)? As you know, contacts to the visa office is discouraged except changes of address or in case of withdrawal. The visa office requires the PCC to be submitted with the complete application package. What should i do? I humbly ask your advice in this matter.

Thank you for your time
You request the letter from the processing office when you submit your application. Then you send the requirements with the letter to Ethiopia http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/ethiopia.asp

dadoki

Nov 22, 2009
Will the visa office send PCC and Medical request after reviewing all the submitted documents?

Thank you PMM,