+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate from Saudi Arabia

12babu34

Feb 2, 2015
Dear All,

I worked/lived in Saudi Arabia for 1.5 years. I came back to Pakistan on a final exit visa. There were no misconduct from my part during my stay there. Now I am permanently back home in Pakistan, and would like to know how to obtain police certificate from Saudia? Would the copy of the final exit on my passport suffice?

Anybody having such similar experience?

Thanks,
Zubair.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12babu34 said:
Dear All,

I worked/lived in Saudi Arabia for 1.5 years. I came back to Pakistan on a final exit visa. There were no misconduct from my part during my stay there. Now I am permanently back home in Pakistan, and would like to know how to obtain police certificate from Saudia? Would the copy of the final exit on my passport suffice?

Anybody having such similar experience?

Thanks,
Zubair.
You should contact saudi embassy in your country for all required documents, thats the only way, and thats what CIC suggests

12babu34

Feb 2, 2015
But the Saudia embassy in Karachi is not at all entertaining any such request. Nor giving any documentary support or response. Anyone else having similar experience?

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I know is you need to have your residency valid there. Otherwise you can't (so that in itself could be used as a reason why can't get it) .. also try to get a paper from the embassy that they wouldn't help you.

Check CIC website / contact them

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12babu34 said:
But the Saudia embassy in Karachi is not at all entertaining any such request. Nor giving any documentary support or response. Anyone else having similar experience?
Pay a visit to "business point", next to Civic Center towards SSGC building, these guys maybe of some help !

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Very difficult to get from outside Saudi. Try to find a agent to get it or ask for exemption.