+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate from Pakistan

Owaisk

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, I received ITA in the last draw, in the application checklist it's asking for a Police certificate from Pakistan, I'm in Canada right now, do I ask someone back in Pakistan to get one from there or should I visit Pakistani General Consulate in Toronto and get one from there?

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys, I received ITA in the last draw, in the application checklist it's asking for a Police certificate from Pakistan, I'm in Canada right now, do I ask someone back in Pakistan to get one from there or should I visit Pakistani General Consulate in Toronto and get one from there?
Hey there,

Not sure if consulate in Canada could provide you the PCC, as it is specifically sought from the police.

Also, please note you are supposed to share PCC for each location that you have stayed for more than a couple of months. So, please ensure you do provide accordingly.

Anyone from Pakistan can have ur PCC made on your behalf and you can share accordingly. Just be mindful that unlike applicants from other countries, candidates from Pakistan are supposed to provide PCC for each city they have lived in.

Good luck with your application.

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello friends I am applying for citizenship and as they have this requirement that if you have lived more than 183 days outside Canada you need to attach police clearance certificate (pcc) of that country too and I have spent more than 183 days in Pakistan and now I am trying to get the certificate from my country and it will take around 2 to 3 months however I need advice from you guys should I submit my application without the certificate and once I will receive the pcc I will send it to immigration or should I wait for the certificate to get it and apply after? Please advice
Thanks!