Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys:
I am preparing my police certificates.....Since I lived one year and a half in Jordan so I must prepare a police certificate from that country. But when I check the instructions of getting a certificate from this country I saw two kinds of certificate:
1)Non-Conviction certificate.
2) Police certificate.

My question is:
Is there a difference between those two documents???? Must I prepare both of them or just one??? especially that I don't live in Jordan now, and the first certificate needs to be in Jordan,I can't get it even from the embassy....so needs ur help..thx

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Louay said:
hi guys:
I am preparing my police certificates.....Since I lived one year and a half in Jordan so I must prepare a police certificate from that country. But when I check the instructions of getting a certificate from this country I saw two kinds of certificate:
1)Non-Conviction certificate.
2) Police certificate.

My question is:
Is there a difference between those two documents???? Must I prepare both of them or just one??? especially that I don't live in Jordan now, and the first certificate needs to be in Jordan,I can't get it even from the embassy....so needs ur help..thx
"When all else fails, read the instructions"

You need both. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/jordan.asp

PMM

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo PMM......plzzzzzzzzz no.....How come??? both of them will show the same result which I don't have criminal record in that country>>>>>>>so what is the benefit of getting both of them?????????? plz PMM reply

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys I need a help....advice me

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Louay said:
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo PMM......plzzzzzzzzz no.....How come??? both of them will show the same result which I don't have criminal record in that country>>>>>>>so what is the benefit of getting both of them?????????? plz PMM reply
Did you read the instructions at the link? It is because CIC/CHC wants both. Your choice don't send both, you probably get your application back as incomplete or they will not process until they receive both.

PMM

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi PMM......thx really.....u know sth.....I feel u like a mafia boss or sth like that....ur answers like a sword.....no choices to discuss them....heehehehehehehe brother I am just joking.......thx a lot and no choice as u said...

Fede

Jun 30, 2009
BsAs
Category........
Visa Office......
BsAs
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2009
Doc's Request.
14-05-2009
AOR Received.
14-05-2009
IELTS Request
16-09-2009
File Transfer...
01-09-2009
Med's Request
16-09-2009
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
You know, in my case, I had to present police certificates from my home country and current residency, Argentina, as well as Switzerland and Brazil (where I also lived for more than 6 months). For Switzerland it was easy, over the internet, but for Brazil they requested 3 (yes, 3) different police certificates which cannot be ordered over the internet. In the link it says you need to have a local representative with power of attorney in Brazil and bla, bla, bla. I managed to get 1 of the 3 police certificates in the Brazilian consulate in Argentina. I sent it to the IO and explained the difficulty of obtaining the other 2 and finally they replied: "Please do not go on with the missing Brazilian police certificates. The Immigration Officer considers that with that you already submitted is sufficient to evaluate your background in that country."

So, if you can at least easily obtain one of the 2, you might want to try this... good luck.

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..